First thing to consider is what buyers really want in a laundry room. The room needs to be clean, functional and well organized. Typically buyers are looking for a workable and separate laundry space. In this case, work with what you have and make the best of it.
When staging a laundry room to sell consider these things:
- Thoroughly clean the entire laundry room
- Tackle any smells (clean machines inside and out etc.)
- Brighten the room up with a fresh coat of paint
- Invest in energy efficient home appliances
- Organize or hide any laundry supplies and personal items
- Remove any dirty or clean laundry
- Add inexpensive shelves, baskets, or cabinets for extra storage and organizing
- Add wallpaper, artwork or greenery to elevate the space
- Lastly, add some greenery for a fresh feel
The ultimate goal here is to create a functional and clean environment where buyers can imagine themselves living.
Not sure where to start? Looking for helpful tips to maximize on your investment? Contact us today! We promise to help you navigate and understand the buying and selling process. Let our team help you achieve your real estate goals today!